Escape Room Fashion: Dressing Up for the Ultimate Escape Adventure
When playing in an escape room, you don’t want to be the one person who shows up in their pajamas or high heels. You might not think your choice of clothing affects the game, but it does. Not only will dressing appropriately make you more comfortable during the escape game because of climate control, but it will also help you move around and look for clues more efficiently.
Wearing clothes that fit the game’s theme can also increase your immersion in the experience, while loose or baggy clothing might lead to you tripping over furniture and getting stuck in tight spots!
This blog will discuss what to wear and what not to wear. Let’s get started!
What To Wear To Escape the Room
If you’re planning to visit an escape room, you’ll want to ensure you wear the right clothes. Here’s a checklist of what to wear to escape the room:
- Comfy pants or shorts: You’ll likely be doing a lot of crouching and crawling, so make sure your clothes are loose enough to move around freely!
- Closed-toed shoes: Don’t wear sandals or open-toed shoes! You don’t want any toes getting stepped on.
- A long-sleeved shirt: When you have to crouch in tight spaces, it’s best to have a full coverage option.
- Layers: Depending on the type of room and climate of the area, you may need to adjust your clothing layers accordingly.
Remember, it’s important to dress comfortably to concentrate on the escape rather than worrying about what you’re wearing. Good luck, and have fun!
What Not To Wear At an Escape Room
When you’re planning your escape room adventure, there are a few pieces of clothing that you should avoid to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible. Here’s a quick list of what not to wear:
- Anything valuable. Escape rooms can get pretty intense – and sometimes you might find yourself crawling around in tight places.
- Leave your expensive jewelry and watches at home to avoid losing something precious.
- Anything that restricts movement or visibility. You’ll be moving around a lot, so wear comfortable clothing that doesn’t restrict your movements.
- Also, avoid wearing hats or anything else that might obstruct your vision – it’s essential to have a clear view of the room if you’re going to solve all the puzzles!
- Anything too tight or baggy. You want clothing that fits well and won’t get in your way. Too-tight clothes can be restrictive, while overly baggy clothes might get caught on something and damper the fun.
Start Your Adventure At Think Escape Games
You might feel overworked with everyday stresses. You shouldn’t feel this way, life should be enjoyed without constant worry. Erase boredom with an escape room experience. Do you want to have an unforgettable adventure? Of course, you do! Then Think Escape Games is the perfect solution.
It’s a thrilling and immersive experience that you won’t soon forget! So, why not gather your squad and prepare for the adventure of a lifetime? Don’t worry – escape games are designed to be challenging but still fun. You’re guaranteed to have an unforgettable time no matter what happens. So, go ahead and grab your tickets – the adventure awaits!